QA Inspector, Paris, France
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Management, implementation and maintenance of ISO9000/2000 & to ISO 14001
- Develop quality plans, manuals, documents and systems
- Work with our Client to ensure that their Quality standards & procedures are successfully submitted, approved & implemented against agreed timelines
- Completion of Audits
- Advise Management on QA issues
- Ensure that all documentation and certification is complete and checked prior to final handover
- Attend and co-ordinate weekly meetings with the client, subcontractors & suppliers
- Documents Control
- Reviewing and revising documentation to incorporate changes to company policies and objectives, in order to stay in line with ISO 9000/2000.
- Reporting to Project Manager
- Arranging and attending site installation inspections
- Continuous quality inspections of the works as they progress
- Arranging and attending benchmarking inspections
- Keeping “Right First Time” records / procedures up to date
- Handover of systems / areas to client’s team
- Ensuring that the current QA/QC procedures used on projects are standardised and integrated into the Company QA/QC Manual.
- All other duties associated with this role
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now