Accounts Payable Administrator, Dublin
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Processing high volumes of Accounts Payable Invoices in a multi currency environment.
- Processing invoices for Subcontractors
- Ensuring the correct VAT treatment for invoices across multiple Countries.
- Corresponding with Vendors in response to enquiries.
- Corresponding with other business functions to resolve queries
- Resolving invoice discrepancies
- Preparing and processing accounts payable payments to Vendors
- Reconciliation of Vendor accounts
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- SAP Experience desirable
- 1-2 years accounts payable and/or general accounting experience
- Excellent excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Fluent English
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now