Fleet, Tool & Plant Administrator - Leixlip, Kildare
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Processing a high volume of invoices
- Creating Requisitions
- Creating service entries & processing goods receipt notes
- Database/Register Maintenance
- Notifying the involved for taking appropriate action on the pending documents and invoices
- General Administration Office Duties - Filing, typing, photocopying, faxing etc.
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- Strong administration skills.
- Computer literate, particularly in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the construction or engineering industry
- Experience using SAP
- A Degree or equivalent in purchasing or other related discipline.
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now