ELV Lead Supervisor, Europe
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Life Sciences & Technology, Building Services, Healthcare, Fire Protection and Technical Support Services. Mercury employs almost 2,000 people across Ireland, the UK, and Europe, and had an overall turnover of €900m in 2019. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation
Responsibilities of the role:
- Enforcement of Site Safety in conjunction with the project team and the Mercury Safety team.
- Enforcement of Site QA/QC in conjunction with Mercury QA/QC Manager including set up of benchmarks, management and close out of snags and relevant documentation.
- Supervising day to day site activities with the Mercury team.
- Supervising the ELV contractors their safety stats & project labour projections and the installation of all their works.
- Tracking and reporting on the installation and schedule of works.
- Ensuring spec compliance for each ELV package.
- Liaise with the clients, consultants, company representatives and sub-contractors, providing them with up to date information at site meetings.
- Ensure that there is a weekly minuted meeting with sub-contractors.
- Ensuring that materials are ordered and tracked for on time delivery and installation.
- Liaise with the commercial team to ensure all variations are been captured and costs issued to the client.
- Respond and resolve to site queries and liaise with the design/engineering team where necessary.
- Responsible for field engineering, fabrication quality and adherence to the correct standards.
Your Qualifications and Key Criteria
- Must be a self- starter and a team player, with the initiative and skills to manage his/her workload to meet necessary deadlines
- Excellent time management, prioritising and communications skills
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now