CSA Construction Manager, Frankfurt
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Life Sciences & Technology, Building Services, Healthcare, Fire Protection and Technical Support Services. Mercury employs almost 2,000 people across Ireland, the UK, and Europe, and had an overall turnover of €900m in 2019. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the co-ordination of the Civil, Structural and Architectural work packages.
- Management of Site Safety in conjunction with Mercury Safety Advisor, including set up, management of and closing out of file
- Management of Site QA in conjunction with Mercury Project Manager and team including set up, management and close out of file
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Planner, Project Managers, Sub-Contractors and consulting Engineer/Architect to Mercury Engineering and Client requirements
- Management of all costs associated with Project with the support of the project QS including:
- Plant and Equipment
- Management of all day to day site operations
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensure that there is a weekly minuted meeting with sub-contractor.
- Ensure all Sub-contractor documentation including safety documentation is maintained up to date and filed for future reference.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Close out of all project items including Final Account, O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, Material and Plant re-locations, Project Plan – all with the Support of your Project team
- Issue Daily Report to the Project Manager
- Issue weekly safety stats & project labour projections.
- Hold weekly commercial meetings with the commercial team to ensure all variations are been captured and costs issued to the client.
- Develop and implement company procedures with the project managers
- Ensure change management is handled correctly (Cost & Programme).
- Review drawings and setting out details
- Produce builders works drawings for services
- Carry out distribute & close out CSA snags.
- Good knowledge of design and construction process
- Ability to control and manage people and programs
- A trade background or a third level qualification
- Proven record of co-ordinating and managing large projects
- A minimum of 5 years as a Construction Manager
- Good Computer skills
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now