Graduate Planner, Frankfurt, Germany
Mercury is an Irish-based European Contractor.
At Mercury, we build and manage complex engineering & construction projects for the world’s leading corporations.
Our solutions help deliver technologies that connect people, communities, and businesses, giving them the power to achieve incredible things.
Our people have the courage to be innovative. Their determination and sharp focus enable us to deliver with certainty, time and time again, across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Semi-Conductor, Advanced Technology, Live Environment, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), and Healthcare & Building Services.
Our global team is over 2,800 people strong, and along with our supply-chain partners, we have 8,500+ people working on our client projects. We operate across over 16 locations in Europe and recorded an overall turnover in excess of €1.5bn in 2021.
Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education, and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety, and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Engineering/construction/commissioning schedule development & maintenance
- Micro schedule development & maintenance
- Progress database development & maintenance
- Schedule progress updating, gathering data from multiple sources
- Progress reporting
- Milestone projections
- Delay/float path analysis
- Earned value analysis
- Site progress verification
- Attending schedule meetings
- Liaising with client and subcontractors
- Preparation of tender schedules
- Preparation of histograms
- Resource / cash loading of schedules
- Providing data for payment applications
- Completing contract review reports
- Responsibility for quality and accuracy of schedules and reports
- All other duties associated with this role
Selection Criteria / Person Specification:
- Ideally 2:1 Honours Degree / Expected 2:1 in Construction management or any engineering discipline with an interest to pursue career in Planning
- Level 8 or relevant bachelor’s degree
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Adaptable and solutions driven
- Able to work in a team environment
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- Good organization & coordination skills
- Flexible to travel
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Experience in the Construction Industry or Trade Background
Mercury is an equal opportunities employerApply Now