Legal Administrator, Dublin, Ireland
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Preparation of finalised legal documentation for execution
- Management of the procedure for execution of formal contract documents, ensuring internal compliance and legal requirements are adhered to
- Ensuring legal documentation is executed properly and returned by third parties to Mercury offices for safekeeping
- Managing electronic and hardcopy filing system and maintaining records in relation to same
- Interfacing with internal project staff and senior members of Mercury management to achieve the above
- Training project staff in legal team’s processes
- File management
- Assisting with preparation of reports
- Assisting legal department with administrative and other miscellaneous matters from time to time
- Assisting the company secretarial function with Mercury Engineering
- All other duties associated with this role
Your Qualifications and Key Criteria:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a responsible administration role.
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and DocuSign
- Attention to detail
- Good initiative
- Interest and ability to learn engage with new technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI Applications an advantage
- Familiarity with legal documentation an advantage
- Foreign language(s) an advantage
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.