Project Controls Administrator, Dublin, Ireland
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Scheduling and organising month end project review meetings.
- Monthly preparation of reporting documents and files.
- Exporting files in the required format.
- Documenting the project details, assisting with data gathering and extracting data from multiple monthly project review reports to input into Excel databases/files for review and analysis.
- General administration office duties – database maintenance, filing, typing, calendar organisation for the team, arranging meetings, handling of correspondence and upkeep of organisation charts etc.
- Notifying the involved for taking appropriate action on the pending documents/actions.
- Supporting the daily management of internal systems. Providing support to the overall department and ensuring department/company processes are held to a high standard.
- All other duties associated with this role.
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- Strong Administration with 3 to 5 years’ experience.
- PC literate: strong competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential. Some experience with Power BI or similar would be beneficial but not essential.
- As this role will be working closely with other members of the team during busy reporting times it is important to have strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to liaise with various support functions within the business.
- Must be detail orientated.
- Ability to be proactive and use initiative.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in the construction or engineering industry advantage but not essential
- SAP experience advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
- Fluency in a European language
Mercury is an equal opportunities employerApply Now