Senior Electrical Engineer, Dublin, Ireland
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Scheduling and tracking of the project
- Preparation of design drawings
- Alterations to working drawings
- Creation of installed drawings and O&M Manuals.
- Prepare technical submittals
- Prepare builders work drawings
- Prepare record drawings
- Operate within the commercial constraints of the project scope document.
- Report where required to the Project Manager and Commercial Manager on schedule and cost implications of Engineering designs and changes.
- Ensure the adherence to company’s safety and quality standards
- Ensure the adherence to legislation governing all Health and Safety matters on site.
- Reviewing project documentation, drawings and calculations as required
- All other duties associated with this role
Your Qualifications and Key Criteria:
- A trade background with a third level qualification
- Degree qualified in Electrical discipline.
- Proven record of co-coordinating on projects
- A minimum of 8+ years as an Electrical Engineer
- Knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, AutoCAD, MS Project
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Ability to drive a large-scale project
- Experience working on Building Services or Data Centre projects advantage
- A construction background
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.