Fleet, Tool & Plant Administrator, Kildare, Ireland
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
At Mercury, we build and manage complex engineering & construction projects for the world’s leading corporations.
Our solutions help deliver technologies that connect people, communities and businesses, giving them the power to achieve incredible things.
Our people have the courage to be innovative. Their determination and sharp focus enable us to deliver with certainty, time and time again, across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Semi-Conductor, Advanced Technology, Live Environment, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Healthcare & Building Services.
Our global team is over 2,800 people strong, and along with our supply-chain partners, we have 8,500+ people working on our client projects. We operate across over 16 locations in Europe and recorded overall turnover in excess of €1.5bn in 2021.
Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education, and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Processing a high volume of invoices
- Creating Requisitions
- Creating service entries & processing goods receipt notes
- Database/Tracker Maintenance
- Actioning fleet requests
- Notifying the involved for taking appropriate action on the pending documents and invoices
- General Administration Office manager. Duties - Filing, typing, photocopying, faxing etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by line
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- Strong administration skills.
- Computer literate, particularly in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the construction or engineering industry
- Experience using SAP
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.