Talent Acquisition Specialist, Dublin, Ireland
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Mercury has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our expanding team. If you enjoy a fast paced, exciting work environment and have experience recruiting for Professionals in Construction across Europe, this is the role for you! Reporting to the Talent Aquisition Manager, this role is based in our Head Office in Sandyford, Dublin.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Directly reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will have responsibility over the recruitment process lifecycle of your allocated Business Unit
- Support the Talent Acquisition Manager with insights, analysis and innovative ways of sourcing the right calibre of candidates to Mercury.
- Research the markets which we operate in and make recommendations regarding the recruitment process.
- Liaising with your allocated Business Unit/s and its hiring managers on recruitment requirements and offering best practice recruiting to the business.
- Assisted by our Talent Acquistion administrators, advertising roles on various recruitment websites and on our ATS system.
- Ensuring all job offers are sent via the Company’s Onboarding & Induction software.
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers. Advise and coach line managers on interview questions.
- Assisting with recruitment fairs / open days / Graduate recruitment fairs.
- Build good working relationships with all the other members of the HR team
- Positively influence the HR team and Line Managers to bring about successful recruitment campaigns.
- Embrace Mercury’s values.
- Support the Talent Acquistion Manager with any other requirements.
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- Proven track record in either in-house and/or agency recruitment preferable in Construction and/or Engineering throughout Europe
- Self-motivated with experience in using Social Media recruitment tools.
- Ability to prioritise is essential as you will manage a number of open vacancies at any one time.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work with private & confidential information, knowledge of GDPR.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well within strict deadlines and under pressure.
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now