Business Strategy Co-Ordinator, Dublin
Mercury is an Irish Contractor with reach across Europe.
We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Technology, Fire protection, Building Services, and Technical Support Services. Mercury employs almost 2000 people across Ireland, the UK, and Europe, and had an overall turnover of €770m in 2018. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Beyond 50 – Our 5-year Strategic Plan
Mercury Engineering are looking to recruit a Business Strategy Co-Ordinator to join their growing team in Dublin to help deliver our new 5-year strategic plan, Beyond 50. Our purpose is to deliver our clients vision through leading edge construction solutions. We go beyond our duty which turns clients into partners and builds relationships that thrive.
The purpose of this role is to help our Beyond 50 projects teams deliver successful initiatives across our strategic pillars of client, technology, operations, best people and winning culture. We are looking for an ambitious candidate who can grow with us and brings a winning can-do attitude to our team.
Responsibilities of the role:
Reporting to the Head of Change, the ideal candidate should have a proven track record of delivering strategic initiatives in a large international construction company. The role will have the following responsibilities:
- Help deliver Mercury Beyond 50 initiatives across projects, business units and functions.
- Help mobilize delivery teams with plans, schedules, resources, budgets and performance KPI’s.
- Ensure all Beyond 50 initiatives are aligned with Mercury’s Beyond 50 framework strategy.
- Proactively support Team Leaders in delivery and execution of their projects and identify and link project crossovers.
- Support all team leaders on effective communication at initiative launch, critical milestones and completion.
- Develop close relationship with Mercury’s Communication Manager to ensure integrity of message and aligned tone of voice.
- Development of Beyond 50 SharePoint sites for management of program.
- Manage progress reporting of initiatives and overall program.
- Publish monthly updates, reports and risks to Beyond 50 SharePoint Site.
- Be an ambassador for Beyond 50 culture.
Your Qualifications and Key Criteria
- 1- 2-years’ experience in strategy or construction industry is desirable.
- Experience working on projects requiring engaging with stakeholders across an international organisation.
- Strong technology skills in particulate SharePoint sites.
- Good critical judgement and ability to solve problems quickly & effectively.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational skills.
- Be energetic, creative, delivery focused and passionate.
- Excellent communication & persuasion skills.
- Resilient with a can-do attitude.
- Motivated to succeed
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Business, Strategy or Engineering
- Knowledge of the construction environment and project sites is preferred but not essential.
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now