Mercury was awarded the ICT contract for this pharma project in Co. Dublin in 2016. The project was part of a $1 billion investment in a biologics manufacturing facility for the production of immuno-oncology medicines and is state of the art in its design and technology.
The scope of work includes the supply, installation & commissioning of:
- 70 km of Fibre optic cable and 4056no. Fibre terminations
- 450km of Cat6A Cable and 16,380 Cat6A terminations
- 2no. Data centres c/w a total of 72no. Comms cabinets
- 10no. Comms rooms c/w a total of 40no. Comms racks
- Hot/Cold aisle containment and CPI Ladder Rack System
- DAS (Distributed Antenna Systems) system site wide.
Since the campus went operational in early 2018, Mercury has continued to support all ICT sustaining projects for our client and still retain full-time employees on site.