Mercury were contracted to undertake all the ICT Fibre & Copper Installation for this Hyperscale Data Centre. The Data Centre includes a total of 12 halls across 3 separate buildings.
The scope of work includes the Installation & Commissioning of the following:
- 244 kms of Fibre Backbone to support Building Systems and link into existing campus MDFs. Splice on site.
- 26 kms of 864 core fibre cabling linking Colo IDFs to MDFs between buildings on Campus. MTP to Splice
- 48 kms of 144 core fibre linking MDFs. MTP to MTP
- 216 kms of 288 core fibre Internal Colo Links. MTP to MTP
- 9 kms of Fibre Runner including various Dropouts
- Cat 6 & Cat 6A copper cabling supporting various applications
- Rack and Cabinet Installation in MDFs, IDFs and Server Rows
The scope of this project includes the complete IT Infrastructure and campus backbone for the full build out of a three building, twelve hall campus with a 60 MW capacity and the total floor of the completed buildings is approx. 56,000 Sq. m. Mercury continue to support our client on IT infrastructure projects across Europe.