Mercury were contracted to undertake all the ICT Fibre & Copper Installation for this Hyperscale Data Centre. The Data Centre includes a total of 12 halls in 3 separate buildings.
The scope of work includes the Installation & Commissioning of the following:
- 56 km of 864 core fibre cabling linking Colo IDFs. MTP to Splice
- 28 km of 432 core fibre linking campus MDFs. MTP to Splice
- 130 km of 288 core fibre Internal Colo Links. MTP to MTP
- 7.8 km of Fibre Runner including various Dropout Configurations
- Cat6, & Cat 6A copper cabling supporting various applications
- Rack and Cabinet Installation in MDFs, IDFs and Comms. Rooms