Mercury was engaged by a repeat client to carry out the new design and build of this Data Centre project in Wilhelm Fay Straße, Frankfurt. The project consisted of 6, 1200m² data halls, including the fit-out of 2 halls in Phase 1 of the works, along with the supporting electrical and mechanical plantrooms and the front of house fit-out.
The building was a concrete frame with facade cladding and internal dry walls.
The electrical scope of works included:
• 2 20Kv Supplies, stepping down to 10kV internally
• 10kV HV back-up generation with PLC control
• LV distributed redundancy within the white space
• Life safety and high-end security systems in all areas
• The mechanical scope of works included
• A DX system, (the first time this system was used by the client in Europe)
• AHU & Humidification to the white space
• A water mist system to all areas.