ERP (SAP) Trainer, Dublin, Ireland
Mercury is the European leader in construction solutions.
We build and manage complex engineering & construction projects for the world’s leading corporations. Our solutions help deliver technologies and life changing advancements that connect people, communities, and businesses, giving them the power to achieve incredible things. Our people have the courage to be innovative. Their determination and sharp focus enable us to deliver with certainty, time and time again.
We deliver our clients’ visions through leading edge construction solutions across multiple sectors, including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, and Technical Support Services (TSS).
At Mercury, it is our duty to encourage and back our people to realise their vision of themselves. We place them at the heart of what we do, providing challenging opportunities to develop within a great team in a supportive environment that allows them to reach their full potential.
Scope of Role:
The SAP ERP Supply Chain & Logistics end user Trainer will perform all aspects of training activities including assisting in developing role based training courses, materials, planning and executing onsite, remote and live training sessions, including follow up assessments to Mercury employees around Ireland, UK and Europe
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Lead the end-user training for all aspects of SAP or other ERP in Supply Chain & Logistics
- Assist in the development of training material in the area of Materials Management, Projects Systems including creation of purchase requisitions, purchase orders, approvals, purchase order management, goods receipts/confirmations, Invoice processing, reporting and master data setup i.e., material master, vendor master, purchase information record.
- Travel to existing and new Mercury Projects across Europe to conduct onsite training.
- Assist in the creation of class exercises, job aids, reference guides, e-learning materials, instructor Power Point content and assessments.
- Complete all required participant tracking, follow-up, and documentation.
- Train on the new system functionality and business processes.
- Develop and implement role-based curriculum.
- Assist in the writing of courses outlines, slide packs, quick reference guides, knowledge checks.
- Responsible for liaising with SAP Support team on a regular basis in order to carry out knowledge transfer and identify business requirements.
- Ensure Training Material is kept to up to date and in line with Business Process documentation.
- Responsible for populating the master training client.
- Responsible for the delivery of end user training to sites across Europe
- Provided post Go-Live support to end users including drop-in clinics, floor walking and refresher training sessions.
- Ensure activities alignment to ERP programme methodology.
- 2-3 years of experience within a similar role working on SAP or an ERP solution.
- The ideal candidate demonstrates SAP expertise, training and coaching skills
- Deliver instructor lead training as part of a team (lead trainer / co-trainer) or independently online or in a classroom setting.
- Deadline focused with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Willingness to travel to existing and new Mercury Projects across Europe to conduct training class.
- Effective communication skills to work with subject matter experts in the delivery of procedures and training.
- Outstanding writing skills to author concise, grammatically correct procedures and training for international audience.
- Eye for detail and ability to follow already-defined standards.
- Strong communications, influencing, and partnering skills.
- Ability to conduct training based on principles of adult learning.
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in SAP or an ERP Training Role.
- Bachelors Degree
- Travel will be required for this position.
- Training and/or SAP certification a plus
- Exposure to SAP and applications such MM, IM and PS
Mercury is an equal opportunities employerApply Now