News & Insights
Shaping the leaders of tomorrow: Mercury’s graduate programme opens applications for 2024
Since its inception in 2009, Mercury’s graduate programme has successfully trained 360+ graduates, many of whom have forged long lasting careers with us. The programme provides newcomers to the industry with the opportunity to play a role on leading edge projects throughout Europe, while receiving state of the art training to ensure they are equipped with the skills they need to forge a long-lasting career.
This week Mercury welcomes a cohort of 35 graduates to our 2023-2025 graduate programme. The group will undergo a comprehensive eighteen-month programme, tailored to meet real-world demands, and develop their potential to become leaders of tomorrow. They will take part in training and masterclasses at the Irish Management Institute while working alongside industry experts- a cornerstone of the programme is connecting those established in their careers, who have much knowledge and experience to offer, with our new graduate intake who bring fresh perspectives to our operations.
- Develops graduates’ potential to become leaders of tomorrow.
- Establishes a flexible and multi-skilled workforce capable of rapid response to the evolving global business landscape.
- Develops, motivates, and retains our graduates.
- Provides skills for future innovations within Mercury.
- Maximises the knowledge and experience within our company and ensures that this knowledge is captured, updated, and disseminated effectively.
As a global player continually striving to think beyond the conventional, we know the importance of nurturing new talent to stay ahead, and we ensure our graduates are placed in a supportive team environment which facilitates their development and allows them to play a part in some of the most dynamic construction projects in Europe today.
We are now accepting applications for our 2024 graduate programme, with positions available across the business.
Find more details about the graduate programme here.
Apply for our 2024 graduate programme here.
Like Mercury on Facebook.