News & Insights
Mercury hosts virtual event: A day in the life of a Graduate Engineer
To celebrate Engineers Week 2021, Mercury is hosting a panel discussion with four specialists engineers, moderated by one of our HR graduates, Sarah Rogers.
The panel comprises:
- Eric Brady | Graduate Electrical Engineer, Netherlands
- Conor Morrison | Graduate Mechanical Engineer, Ireland
- Joe Benson | Junior QA Engineer, Ireland
- Ashley Cook | Graduate CSA Engineer, Germany
The 30-minute event will be held as a free virtual webinar. All are welcome to attend but we particularly recommend school students considering engineering & their parents as well as current or recent engineering third-level students, considering graduate programmes across Ireland, the UK & continental Europe.
Engineers Week promotes engineering and highlights the importance of the profession to students.
The aims of the week include:
- Encouraging young people, their teachers and parents to explore the fun world of Engineering.
- Generating interest and enthusiasm for Engineering in their everyday lives.
- Inspiring young people to explore Engineering career paths.
- Highlighting the diverse opportunities Engineering offers.
Click here to read more about Engineers Week.
Our Graduate Programme
At Mercury, we are committed to recruiting the best people and developing them to become the leaders of tomorrow. We invest in the training and development of our team and provide the support and experience you need to fulfil your potential.
Our Graduate Programme has proved greatly successful in empowering our graduates to develop the vital skills and competencies needed for a lasting career with us. We are committed to engaging and progressing new skills and knowledge through a combination of on-site, office-based, project-specific experience, experiential learning and formal training, providing our graduates with insights and experience across the business.