News & Insights
Mercury’s Facilities Management team delivering energy reduction project for key long-term client
Mercury’s Facilities Management (FM) team, part of our Technical Support Services (TSS) Business Unit, recently commenced an energy reduction project with one of our long-term clients in the critical environment sector.
Mercury is providing services to our client to complete an upgrade of the clients building to LED lighting. This is a major initiative undertaken by Mercury’s client to reduce energy consumption across their entire campus.
Mercury’s Scope of Works includes:
- Installation of containment, Cat VI cabling and power for new intelligent lighting control system;
- Removal of all existing light fittings within the building;
- Dismantling and segregating all old fittings in line with the clients waste disposal policy;
- Replacement of all existing light fittings with new LED type c/w intelligent sensor;
- Over 3,200 light fittings to be replaced; and
- Works will be carried out throughout the building including office areas, cleanroom environments and back of house areas.
Mercury’s recent addition of a Technical Support Services (TSS) team means we’ve closed the gap on all construction and maintenance needs, providing clients with expert follow-up care for building requirements. Mercury’s long history of specialisation in areas such as ICT, Electrical, Mechanical and Fire protection, coupled with the recent additions of services in PPM, Predictive Maintenance and Integrated Facility Management, means Mercury is uniquely positioned to support clients throughout their entire asset cycle from initial design and construction, through to asset retirement.
The TSS team works in collaboration with clients to understand their business needs so we can assist with strategic, long-term decision making. By tailoring our service for each client, we support their dynamic business environment. As buildings move towards BREEAM In-use certification, implementation of technology to aid facility managers and rolling out of energy management programs, we work with occupiers to maximise building efficiency and to maintain sustainable building certifications.
Do you require facilities management services? Contact email@example.com for all FM queries.