Business Graduate - Risk and Strategy, Dublin, Ireland
Mercury is the European leader in construction solutions.
We build and manage complex engineering & construction projects for the world’s leading corporations. Our solutions help deliver technologies and life changing advancements that connect people, communities and businesses, giving them the power to achieve incredible things. Our people have the courage to be innovative. Their determination and sharp focus enable us to deliver with certainty, time and time again.
We deliver our clients’ visions through leading edge construction solutions across multiple sectors, including: Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, and Technical Support Services (TSS).
At Mercury, it is our duty to encourage and back our people to realise their vision of themselves. We place them at the heart of what we do, providing challenging opportunities to develop within a great team in a supportive environment that allows them to reach their full potential.
- Risk – work with various business units and support functions to maintain updated risk registers
- Project risk assessment – develop, communicate, and maintain risk assessment documentation in conjunction with Bid Manager and Business Units
- Market Intelligence – develop, communicate, and maintain comprehensive data and market intelligence in relation to various sectors in which we operate
- Investigate new markets for potential consideration by the business
- Collate and analyses internal information to facilitate use by management in determining strategy
- Support senior management as required in relation to business reviews
- Preparation of specific presentation documents
- General office duties
- All other duties associated with that role
- Ideally 2:1 Honours Degree / Expected 2:1
- Level 8 or relevant bachelor’s degree
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Adaptable and solutions driven
- Able to work in a team environment
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- Good organization & coordination skills
- Flexible to travel
- Enthusiastic and energetic
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Jetzt Bewerben