Supply Chain Graduate, Ireland & Germany, Europe
Mercury is the European leader in construction solutions.
We build and manage complex engineering & construction projects for the world’s leading corporations. Our solutions help deliver technologies and life changing advancements that connect people, communities and businesses, giving them the power to achieve incredible things. Our people have the courage to be innovative. Their determination and sharp focus enable us to deliver with certainty, time and time again.
We deliver our clients’ visions through leading edge construction solutions across multiple sectors, including: Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, and Technical Support Services (TSS).
At Mercury, it is our duty to encourage and back our people to realise their vision of themselves. We place them at the heart of what we do, providing challenging opportunities to develop within a great team in a supportive environment that allows them to reach their full potential.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Deliver best-in-class performance through professional, competitive, and efficient buying processes, controls, and systems.
- To obtain quality goods and services in both a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Sourcing suppliers and service providers.
- Negotiate prices with suppliers and service providers.
- Arrange for the purchase and delivery of goods.
- Create purchase orders using SAP.
- Conduct bid analysis and make recommendations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager.
Selection Criteria / Person Specification:
- Ideally 2:1 Honours Degree / Expected 2:1
- Level 8 or relevant bachelor’s degree
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Adaptable and solutions driven
- Able to work in a team environment
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- Good organization & coordination skills
- Flexible to travel
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Knowledge of any EU language is desirable
- Experience in the Construction Industry or Trade Background
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.