Compensation and Benefits Specialist, Dublin, Ireland
Mercury is the European leader in construction solutions.
We build and manage complex engineering & construction projects for the world’s leading corporations. Our solutions help deliver technologies and life changing advancements that connect people, communities and businesses, giving them the power to achieve incredible things. Our people have the courage to be innovative. Their determination and sharp focus enable us to deliver with certainty, time and time again.
We deliver our clients’ visions through leading edge construction solutions across multiple sectors, including: Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, and Technical Support Services (TSS).
At Mercury, it is our duty to encourage and back our people to realise their vision of themselves. We place them at the heart of what we do, providing challenging opportunities to develop within a great team in a supportive environment that allows them to reach their full potential.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
We have a hybrid work model, where your time is split between working from home and in our Head office in Sandyford, Dublin
- Review and note updates required to Compensation & Benefits policy and participate in annual reviews with key stakeholders from other support and business groups (as needed).
- Support and maintain the pay grade and job grade system ensuring that it aligns with Mercury’s compensation and benefits strategy.
- Collaborate with key Mercury stakeholders to explain the job grading structure as it pertains to existing staff and recruitment efforts
- Support Base pay review and annual Budget allocation in line with Business guidelines, produce analysis on monthly out of cycle request to the renumeration committee.
- Continually test the job structure against existing compensation and benefits offered and highlight outliers. Provide advice on how to best address anomalies.
- Provide focused support and advice as needed in the field of compensation and benefits management to managers and HR staff
- Responsible for effective service delivery of compensation administrative activities
- Support and administer compensation module on Success Factors
- Assessing current benefits, compensation and recognition of employees against benchmarked information.
- Research and make recommendations on changes needed to existing compensation and reward offerings as needed or as requested.
- Evaluating competitor compensation and benefits packages
- Whenever a new position is created, research the typical salary and benefits for that role and advise the hiring manager and recruiter accordingly.
- Maintain and prepare (as needed) detailed job descriptions competencies and classification systems and define job levels and families, in partnership with other managers.
- Analyse compensation policies, government regulations, and prevailing wage rates to ensure a competitive compensation plan.
- Participate with external benchmarking providers in annual salary surveys
- Any additional ad hoc duties as required.
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- Min 2 years proven working experience in similar role
- Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Previous experience labour market surveys
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits
- Extensive knowledge/High proficiency of HRIS and MS Office Excel
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation skills, customer focused with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.
- Confidential, discreet and diplomatic approach.
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Problem-solving mindset, Shows ability to be flexible, respond positively to change and work effectively under pressure which dealing with conflicting priorities.
- A Third level qualification in HR, Accounting, Business Studies or equivalent and CIPD qualified
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Jetzt Bewerben