Arising from an existing strong relationship with the Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland (RCSI), Mercury was proud to be awarded the electrical package on this prestigious project. The New Academic Educational Facility at York Street encompasses the values instilled by our founding members Frank O’Kane and Joseph Morgan in the importance of education.
Our vastly experienced Building Services project manager on site handed-over the electrical services package, on this labour intensive project, on time and on budget and to an exceptionally high standard contributing to the successful completion of the project for the end client.
Our services included the supply and install of all electrical services including;
- Sub-mains cable installation from Main Distribution Board
- Sub-Distribution boards
- Electrical containment
- LV Ladder at high level
- LV tray in ceiling void
- Security tray in ceiling void
- Data containment in ceiling void
- General services and small power
- Catering Power
- General and emergency lighting
- Wiring to mechanical plant
- All wiring to be Low Smoke Zero Halogen cables
- New Fire alarm system throughout the new structure
- Fire alarm aspiration system
- Data cabling Installation
- Access control system
- Intruder alarm system
- CCTV system
- Mobile phone boosting DAS system
- Routing of all cables through desk containment / cable management systems.