Allergan Project & Scope of Work
Mercury Engineering carried out a project for Allergan Pharmaceuticals to complete Electrical Services for the Botox Core 3 Expansion.
Allergan, Inc. is a multi-specialty health care company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing innovative pharmaceuticals, biologics, medical devices and over-the-counter consumer products that enable people to live life to its greatest potential — to see more clearly, move more freely, express themselves more fully.
The systems installed by Mercury on this project included:
- Install 2no. 2.5mw 20 kv transformers and combined ABB Main switch and RMU by extending existing 20KV ring main.
- Install Main LV Switchboard including Power Factor Correction
- Install LV and ELV cable ladder, trays and trunkings.
- Install 60 Kva and 40 Kva UPS systems
- Install lighting, emergency lighting and fire alarm.
- Install cctv and security alarm.
- Install and fully commission all systems.
The pharmaceutical industry is highly sophisticated, incorporating advanced research facilities and complex capital-intensive manufacturing plants. Over the past 35 years, Mercury has gained invaluable international experience in this industry, delivering projects for a number of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies. Our reference list includes some of the most technologically advanced plants in the world. Mercury’s teams have the expertise and skills to ensure that installation, reliability and maintainability are delivered to the highest standards required by our clients. Our approach to the installation of the critical process systems and infrastructure minimises delays, maximises production time, and makes sure that the production facility is completed on time and on budget.
- 19 months