Talent Acquisition Administrator, Dublin, Ireland
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Duties and responsibilities include:
Reporting directly to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for providing excellent administration support to our Talent Acquisition team. You will often be the first point of contact for our candidates, so you will have a strong customer focus along with excellent organisational skills
- Advertising roles on various recruitment websites and on our ATS system.
- Arranging interviews, liaising with Hiring Managers, Talent Acquisition Specialists and candidates. Preparing interview schedules and issuing supporting paperwork and documentation.
- Conduct initial phone screenings for certain roles
- Providing a customer-focused service to candidates and managers, responding promptly to queries received through the Recruitment inbox.
- Conduct reference checks on candidates
- Liaising and assisting with new employees when relocating to projects in Ireland, the UK, mainland Europe or any other locations where the Company has recruitment needs.
- Ensure each new starter has the relevant paperwork completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Liaise with site administration, where necessary, to book a new hire onto the site induction, when needed.
- Assisting with recruitment fairs / open days / Graduate recruitment fairs.
- Source and engage with passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and other search techniques
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and courses; using LinkedIn Learning.
- Build good working relationships with all the other members of the HR team
- Support the Talent Acquisition Manager with other ad hoc duties.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong Administration with 2 years’ experience preferable in a recruitment / talent aquisition team
- PC literate with competency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Experience working within a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the construction or engineering industry advantage but not essential
- Previous experience working on HR systems / applicant tracking systems
- Previous experience working within a Recruitment support or Sourcing role
- Experience using sourcing tools and applicant tracking systems to identify and engage passive, qualified candidates and manage them through the hiring process.
- Strong LinkedIn skills, comfortable building Boolean search string
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.