Quality Management System Lead Coordinator, Dublin, Ireland
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Manage & maintain the quality management system applicable to the business.
- Nationally & internationally, lease with and act at the main point of contact with all standard, regulatory and certification bodies.
- Ensure timely scheduling and coordination of 3rd party verification audits & inspections.
- Manage & coordinate on time closure off all non-conformance and corrective actions documented and agreed within 3rd party audits reports.
- Internally, provide documented findings on conformance and non-conformance to management.
- Ensure business unit project teams are familiar with and have a full understanding of the requirements of the Mercury quality management system.
- Conduct regular project audits & reports, checking quality management system & certification compliance, identifying & documenting any deficiencies, and coordinating closure in line with approved methods and best practice.
- Prepare reports & KPI’s for Mercury Management.
- Liaison with off-site fabrication facilities, supply chain subcontractors, suppliers, and vendors, confirming that Mercury quality standards and certification requirements are being managed & achieved.
- Assist all internal support functions with quality management system and certification requests.
- Manage and publish all quality indicators on a Monthly basis.
- Ensure communication and coordination with Business Unit quality managers
- All other duties associated with this role.
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Qualified Internal Auditor.
- Strong Leadership skills with a tested and proven desire to motivate individuals and hold team members accountable for performance.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Degree in QA/QC or an equivalent discipline.
- Demonstrate a keen understanding of strategic planning as well as tactical execution.
- Relevant IT experience.
Desirable Criteria for the Role:
- Experience with integrated management systems an advantage.
- Adopt the implementation of project Digital Construction Platforms.
- Experience in BIM 360 an advantage.
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now