Junior CSA Engineer, Warsaw, Poland
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Role & Responsibilities
- Management of the CSA package.
- Management of Site Safety in conjunction with the project manager and the Mercury Safety Advisor. This will include the setup, management of and closing out of the safety file as part of the Management team.
- Management of Site QA with regards to the CSA works on site ensuring that a robust system is in place to avoid future issues. Record and documents all facets of the works.
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Mercury Project manager, consulting Engineer and Client requirements
- Management of all day to day site operations
- Ensure Mercury Policies and procedures are followed closely.
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensure that there is, and you attend, a weekly minuted meeting with sub-contractor.
- Management of the Mercury “In Progress” snagging system ensuring that the supervisors return weekly punch lists where applicable. Ensure all snags are distributed to all Sub-contractors
- Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Close out of all project items including O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, Project Plan – all with the support of the site project manager and your project team.
- Issue internal weekly progress report, to the project manager, highlighting areas not available, delays, shortage of design, third party hold ups and percentage complete.
- Maintain a weekly project photographic diary
- All other duties associated with this role and/or reasonably required by the Company the Company reserves the right to vary the scope and nature of the Employee’s normal duties to take into account changes in the Company’s work patterns and practices and the requirements of its business.
Key Criteria for the Role:
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience
- BEng in Civil or Structural Engineer or relevant qualification
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and team working skills.
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Flexible and Enthusiastic
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now