Electrical Junior Engineer QA, Kildare, Ireland
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Supervising the communications contractor and their installations works
- Management, implementation and maintenance of the organisation’s multidiscipline quality ISO standards
- Develop & maintain quality plans, manuals, documents and systems
- Work with our Clients to ensure that their Quality standards & procedures are successfully submitted, approved & implemented against agreed timelines
- Completion of Audits
- Advise Management on QA issues
- Ensure that all documentation and certification is complete and checked prior to final handover
- Attend and co-ordinate frequent meetings with the client, subcontractors & suppliers
- All other duties associated with this role
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- A relevant Third Level or Professional Qualification
- Proven experience on large- scale projects
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning skills
- Good computer skills.
- Member of the Institute of Quality Assurance
- BIM 360 experience
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.