Surveyor, Kildare, Ireland
Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- Min. level 7 qualification in Surveying, Geomatics or Civil Engineering;
- 2 – 3 years surveying experience;
- Strong capability with the use of surveying equipment including total station and laser scanner;
- Knowledge of scan post-processing software;
- Verification reporting of install;
- Ability to interpret construction drawings;
- Good communication skills; liaise with construction management, engineering and site crews;
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD/ Navis works;
- Reporting of survey work completed.
- Flexible to travel to different sites as needed is must.
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now