Mercury is an Irish based European Contractor.
We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Life Sciences & Technology, Building Services, Healthcare, Fire Protection and Technical Support Services. Mercury employs almost 2,000 people across Ireland, the UK, and Europe, and had an overall turnover of €900m in 2019. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Min. level 7 qualification in Surveying, Geomatics or Civil Engineering;
- 2 – 3 years surveying experience;
- Strong capability with the use of surveying equipment including total station and laser scanner;
- Knowledge of scan post-processing software;
- Verification reporting of install;
- Ability to interpret construction drawings;
- Good communication skills; liaise with construction management, engineering and site crews;
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD/ Navis works;
- Reporting of survey work completed.
- Flexible to travel to different sites as needed is must.
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now