Commercial Administrator, Dublin, Ireland
Mercury is an Irish Contractor with reach across Europe.
Mercury is a European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. Mercury employs over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Working alongside Commercial Team to ensure compliance with Internal procedures
- Assist Commercial Team with day to day project reporting as required
- Maintaining Register of ‘Authority Matrix’ forms by project
- Submitting and Tracking ‘Authority Matrix’ forms as required
- Responsibility for Monitoring Payments and working with clients to resolve delays.
- Working alongside Project Teams to assist day to day procurement activities
- Create and Submit Internal Procurement documents with Requisitions & PO’s
- Ensure accurate Key Master data such as Material Masters, Equipment Masters, vendors are available for use by all project teams.
- Working alongside Procurement team to ensure Business unit compliance
- Participate in Monthly procurement reviews
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- Strong Administration experience
- Fluent in English language
- PC literate with competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- SAP experience
- 2 – 3 years Commercial and Procurement experience
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and Organisational skills
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- Excellent communication skills
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.